Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Computer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Stupid Computer Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Computer   Stupid Computer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:46 am

OK everyone... I just thought that I'd let y'all know that my computer at home won't let me reply to this forum... so until it stops beign stupid, I can only be here Tues and Thurs... which makes my RPoholic syndrome worse... but I'll deal with that. Razz

But I just thought I"d let you guys know so you don't think I'm not replying even if you've seen my chars logged in... but it's b/c of my stupid, stupid, STUPID computer.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Fossey

Andrew Fossey

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Stupid Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Computer   Stupid Computer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Its alright, Krysta Smile. Technology can be crazy sometimes. See you when I see you.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Stupid Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Computer   Stupid Computer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:32 am

You're telling me! Razz

...but yeah, hopefully I'll be able to be on here more than just Tues and Thurs as I've been getting on Josh's comp but I haven't been able to do much b/c I'm helping him download stuff to fix his comp... but I might be able to con him into letting me get on his laptop so I can do stuff here. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Computer   Stupid Computer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Roleplay Related Stuff :: Yourspace :: Other-
Jump to: