Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil Empty
PostSubject: Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil   Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:38 pm

In Character
Full Name: Jasmine \'Jas\' Anabella Fossil
House: Slytherin
Joined Hogwarts: 2002?
Birthdate: 11 Jan 1992
Blood Status: Pureblood
Wand: Oak 11\" Dragon Heartstring Core
Personality:Jas aka Wicked Witch of Hogwarts is known to be the exact definition of bad. Her and her \'posse\' know just how to terrorize everybody and thing. And something to remember with Jasmine, what she wants she gets. However, Jasmine does have a nice side which few have seen.
Background Information:Jasmine came from a quite un-loving home with an alcoholic father and a mother who is career obessed. Therefore, Jasmine grew in a very harsh enviroment which reflects within her and her personality. She has never spoken to anyone about her childhood, it\'s a very sensitive topic to her.

Out of Character
Name: Liban Razz
About you: I\'m quite tall...slightly crazy...I like HP, I guess my second favorite book series would be the Black Magician Trilogy. I have never read Twilight.

Last edited by Jasmine Anabella Fossil on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil   Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 am

Do I need to tell you how much I heart your pic?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil   Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:38 am

You can if you want. Wink
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil   Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 am

I won't encourage your gargantuan ego. Razz And who's the Black Magician trilogy by?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil   Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile: Ms Jasmine Fossil
Page 1 of 1