Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward Masen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Edward Masen Empty
PostSubject: Edward Masen   Edward Masen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:19 pm

In Character
Full Name Edward Cullen
House Ravenclaw
Gender Male
Joined Hogwarts 2003
Birthdate: 25/06/1992
Blood Status Pureblood
Wand 12¼” Ash with the core of a hair from the mane of a Kelpie
Personality Edward is charming, polite and exceptionally stubborn. He often over-analyses situations and tends to over-react, especially when anyone close to him is in danger. Edward is rather old-fashioned at times. As a child he had a lot of time on his hands and he spent it learning. He has always had a thirst for knowledge. He can speak fluently in most common languages such as French, German, Spanish etc. He is able to play the piano as a virtuoso and composes music as well. He enjoys a wide range of music, including classical, jazz, progressive metal, alternative rock, punk rock, but dislikes country. He prefers indie rock to mainstream, and appreciates rock and classical music equally. Edward is very fond of cars and enjoys collecting them. He owns a Volvo S60 R and an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish and drives them even though he's yet to acquire his driving license. Edward may be described as impossibly beautiful and people often compare him to the ancient greek god Adonis. His skin is like marble– very pale. His facial features are perfect and angular - high cheekbones, strong jawline, a straight nose, and beautiful, full lips. His hair, which is always in casual disarray, is an unusual bronze shade that he inherited from his mother. His eyes are a liquid, golden topaz. His fingers are slender and he is said to have a dazzlingly crooked smile. He's about 6"2 and has a slender but muscular body.
Background Information Edward's parents passed away when he was one, so he barely remembers them. He was adopted by a young couple, Carlisle and Cullen, and was brought up by them. His father is a talented surgeon and is very pro-muggle. His family lives amongst muggles and they try to use as little magic as possible. Carlisle is absolutely against the rising Dark Prince and his idea of overthrowing the Statue of Secrecy. The Cullens are very rich and this explains Edward's impressive collection of cars.
Other Edward is a very talented occlumens, so don't be surprised if it feels like he can read your mind but he only uses it when he absolutely needs to.

Out of Character
Name Suba
About you I'm a HP fan and a newly turned Twilight fan. [You'd never have guessed eh?] And I'm really worried that I'm going to rp Edward all wrong. Embarassed I'm not really a huge fan of making my characters sound so unbelievably perfect and not human but I wanted to keep Edward as he is minus the vampire-ness. For those of you who don't recognise Edward [this prolly shouldn't be under about me but what the heck Razz] he's a character from the Twilight Saga. =] Plus that was one crazy long profile so if you've read it, thanks. Wink *sends you some Cullen love* Also I'd just like to point out that if you haven't read the twilight saga it doesn't matter because this site is based on HP so it's just the character that's similar.

I'm admin on this site so if you ever need to contact me you can message Edward Masen on this site OR email me at suba92@gmail.com. If its urgent, then email me rather than pm-ing. =]

NB: Most of the credit for the personality section goes to Wikipedia.

Last edited by Edward Masen on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238

Edward Masen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Masen   Edward Masen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Whats up with us joining two different series...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185

Edward Masen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Masen   Edward Masen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:06 am

Well I'm just using Edward's character. But he's not a vampire or anything, he's a normal student. Kelsey wanted to make Bella afterwards but that doesn't mean that there's going to be like a twilight happening. Just consider the characters as normal students.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139

Edward Masen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Masen   Edward Masen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:01 am

A bit like basing your character on someone, in this case Edward.
I could base mine on a Johnny Depp character, but it wouldn't mean it was ::thinks of a character:: Willy Wonka. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238

Edward Masen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Masen   Edward Masen Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:11 am

Alright, I get it now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Edward Masen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Masen   Edward Masen Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:16 am

Hey Edward! *smiles sweetly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edward Masen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Masen   Edward Masen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Masen
Page 1 of 1