Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A speed dating night?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-01

A speed dating night? Empty
PostSubject: A speed dating night?   A speed dating night? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:41 am

Well I don' know how many of you will remember this but aaaaaaages ago [BOOM & DARA era] when the Compete for the House Cup app used to be called The Sorting Hat, we role-played a DARA speed dating thing and it was loads of fun. So I was thinking we could do a speed dating night at Hogwarts or maybe in Hogsmeade?
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: A speed dating night?   A speed dating night? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:28 am

HAHA! Sounds like a laugh ^^
I'm game
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: A speed dating night?   A speed dating night? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:06 pm

I wasn't around at the time of DARA, but I was an avid member of DARK... I'm in, i think... but can you give some detail on what it would be like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A speed dating night?   A speed dating night? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:11 pm

Well here's what I think:

It would happen on a Saturday night at Hogsmeade, at the Three Broomsticks or something. So whilst the students are out at Hogsmeade during the day they'll see posters and adverts for the night and the single folk think 'hey that sounds cool, maybe I'll go along'. But it's late at night and they're not allowed out at that time, so they all sneak out but without knowing that other people are sneaking out. Still with me?

And they all do the speed dating thing. [Speed dating is basically where, for example, girls are seated at tables and boys will sit opposite a girl and talk for, say, five minutes before moving onto the next one etc.] Then when they sneak back into Hogwarts, Filch is out on the prowl so one by one they randomly bump into each other around the castle. e.g. Edward bumps into Sergei and then later on bumps into Heather and so on. And in the end Filch catches them all and then we can rp a big phat detention in the Forbidden Forest. XD

What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: A speed dating night?   A speed dating night? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Sounds awesome! But Serg already kinda has a girl... So maybe they'll just sneak out together for the fun of it... But yeah, let's do it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A speed dating night?   A speed dating night? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:09 am

Back to top Go down
Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: A speed dating night?   A speed dating night? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:24 am

BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A speed dating night?   A speed dating night? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A speed dating night?
Page 1 of 1