Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bartender Pour me Something Strong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Bartender Pour me Something Strong Empty
PostSubject: Bartender Pour me Something Strong   Bartender Pour me Something Strong Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Charles made his way towards the Hogshead. The little pub was the only place that served Muggle drinks commonly Beer and ale but Charles was in the mood for something else. He opend the door the place cleaned up over the years and wasnt the dirty like it was back in the day, he sighed and took a seat at the bar. "Ill have a Screwdriver" he said dropping 6 sickles on the bar...the man scopped up the silver and pocketed the coins. He grabbed the orange juice & vodka from under the bar taking with that a fair size glass he poured out the said liquids and stired it together presenting it to Charles. " thanks " was his reply the bartender nodded and walked away

Last edited by Charles Hodder on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Bartender Pour me Something Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bartender Pour me Something Strong   Bartender Pour me Something Strong Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:47 pm

(Damn, that was the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen. What happened to punctuation?)

(Much better.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet

Bartender Pour me Something Strong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Past :: September 2008-
Jump to: