Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random encounter by the Lake-side

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:17 pm

"Yeah," Ashley said, sitting next to him. "Do I not look fine? I guess it's just the fact that I'm not talking as much as normal... so maybe that's why you'd ask," she said, more to herself than Michael. "But I feel fine... except for my stupid cheeks..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Michael tilted his head and listened to Ashley. He then said, "You look fi...I mean...you look...uh...well...lovely," with a smile. "I'm sure your cheeks aren't stupid," he added. He finished his phrase with another smile, "maybe their just trying to give you a sign." Michael picked up a stick and began to do a few strokes of a mock duel in front of him while sitting with Ashley beside him.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Ashley chuckled. "Oh, I'm sure they are," she replied. "I only know that all too well... but they're still stupid, trust me, I know."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:39 pm

"If you say so, My-Dearie," said Michael with a chuckle. He turned and looked towards Ashley, "would I be too forward if I asked you to the first Hogsmead visit?," he asked with a smile, hoping she would say yes. All signs pointed to him being very interested in her.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:52 pm

Ashley smiled. "I'd love to go to Hogsmead with you," she replied, glad that for once her cheeks didn't redden.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:05 am

Michael smiled too, and he dropped the stick to the ground. He wasn't sure what to say, for once. "..."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:06 am

Ashley thought. How to start talking again... she always hated silences. "So... I heard a lot about your family from Alex... but I want to know more about you. I don't care what... just start talkign away -- which is obviously easy for you to do," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 am

Michael listened, and said, "about me?...Alrighty. I enjoy reading, though I also like to take in the beauties around me. I talk, though I also will be quiet when others are around. When I am really bored, then I find someone, anyone, and start talking to them. Occasionally they are interested, though sometimes they are annoyed. I've met quite a few friends by random encounters like that. I won't stand for my friends being insulted, and this is why my Father says Magical Law would be a good field for me. I won't stand for injustice, and I'll argue the truth until it is righted. Oh, and I can't lie, or at least, my Brother has a knack for telling if something is troubled, whether it be a lie or other issues." He then takes a break to breath a little, and for Ashley to digest what he said.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:44 am

Ashley chuckled. "Well, I think that Alex just has a knack for telling if people are lying or bothered by something. he caught Riley lying when he never met him," she explained as if Michael is supposed to know who Riley is (she assumed he did, but she didn't know whether or not Michael and Riley ahve met before). "And I'm just like you -- I hate it when my friends are insulted. I can't stand it and there's normally an argument between me and the insulter if necessary..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:54 am

Michael nods, and says, "he does...and Riley?...oo...I think I've met Riley, though I think I annoyed him the time I met him. He didn't want to talk or be talked to when I found him on the sixth floor one evening. I'll never stand for my Friends being insulted. On the flip-side, my Friends would probably do anything for me...though never tested it," he said with a tilted head and thinking outloud. "I'm sorry that I never met you before...you are the sweetest Lady that I have met," said Michael as he gets up the courage, which usually wouldn't be a problem, to place his left hand on top of Ashley's right hand.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Ashley chuckled. "Yeah... you probably did annoy RIley -- he has some issues and he's not hte most talkative person out there," she said. THen she blushed at Michael's compliment and didn't move her hand.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Michael smiled, and then gave Ashley's hand a gentle squeeze. He gazed out over the lake, and sees the sun reflected on the lake...colors strewn out over the expanse.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 pm

This was one of the few times where Ashley didn't feel the need to break the silence. But after a few moments of hte peaceful serenity, she did... but how? That was always the question. Her eyes flicked around, going toward where she was earlier... she didn't see Riley anymore, but that didn't surprise her. Then she saw her brother, still snogging with a girl, but nothing mor einteresting than that that would strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:20 am

Michael watched the lake, so he didn't notice Ashley looking around. He then gives Ashley's hand another gentle squeeze before letting go. The sun was a little off from above. "I've never been this quiet with anyone before...not even with Alex," said Michael with a chuckle, though he was being honest.

(ooc: its strange...it shows Ravenclaw below Ashley's picture even though it should be Gryffindor)
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:36 am

Ashley smiled. "Me neither," she replied. "I normally find ways to break silences... or I just keep on talking and talking..."

((Ashley's profile used to be Mercury Monroe -- who was a RAvenclaw. That's why... It just hasnt' been changed yet... LOL))
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:58 am

Michael chuckles, and says, "typically I do too...though I just don't feel the urge to talk and talk right now." He scoots closer to Ashley and places his arm around her. I hope she doesn't mind me getting closer, since I'm not one that wants to take it farther, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:07 am

Ashley didn't move and she stayed quiet after that -- there was no need to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random encounter by the Lake-side
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: