Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Oh, Ashley loved this guilty pleasure. She moved her hand to the nape of his neck and continued the kiss. She didn't want it to end, really.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:24 pm

Michael continued, and after a while, he pulled back and said, "I...whoa...I mean..." He places his arm around Ashley, and delicately embraces her in a side-to-side hug.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:26 pm

"You... whoa... you mean...?" Ashley mocked jokingly. "Didn't expect that?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Michael laughed, and said, "I didn't expect." He smiled and laid his head against Ashley's as he looked forward. "This day has just been amazing. It just feels like life was empty without you...which is funny, since I always seem to do things, talk about things, and all sorts of other things," he added before being silent.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Ashley smiled and intertwined their fingers of one hand. "I really didn't expect that either," she admitted. "normally I do'nt do that... you must be a bad influence on me or something..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Michael smiled as she intertwined their hand, his left and her right. He then leaned next to her right ear, "I hope I'm a good influence...I promise you, that I won't ever disrespect you or allow others to disrespect you, and this I promise on my Honor as a Gentleman." He lifted her right hand and kissed the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 pm

AShley smiled and blushed slightly. "Now I'm gonna hold you to that promise," she replied in a joking tone as she turned her head and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:46 pm

Michael smiled and said, "as you wish, My-Lady." He looked into her pretty baby-blue eyes, and became en-tranced.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:48 pm

"The more you look at me like that the more I'll blush," Ashley said after a few moments. "And we both know how much I love to blush."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:51 pm

Michael chuckled, and said, "...and your cheeks are so lovely, though apologize I make you blush against your consent." He gives an innocent smile, though runs his right forefinger down her right cheek-skin.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:54 pm

...which made her blush a bit more, but she smiled nonetheless. "I guess I forgive you," she replied, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Michael draped her right hand around her so that his arm was around her (behind her). "You are too kind, My-Lady," he said with a smile. "Let me know if you want to head somewhere else." He began to rock back and forth, which gently moved Ashley to the left first and then to the right.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:00 pm

Ashley sighed with content. "I dunno," she said. "Is there anywhere else you want to go instead of me leading you everywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Michael leaned towards her and whispered into her ear, "well, My-Lady...I haven't been disagreeing, and coming here was my choice," he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:06 pm

"Right," AShley replied. "Well... there's nowhere else on the my list of where to go..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Michael began rocking back and forth gently, "we can head back towards the Castle. Conclude our magical day." He couldn't believe how much he enjoyed the trip today.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:11 pm

"As much as I hate to say it, I think that's a decent idea. That way we'll end on a terrific note," Ashley agreed.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Michael unwrapped Ashley's arm around her and allowed her to slide out from the booth.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Ashley took Michael's hand again and the two of them walked out of the Three Broomsticks and back up toward the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part IV: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2