Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profile: Austin Michael

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 am

"I can live with that," Austin said, "because I'd rather have Daryl."
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:47 am

"you don't have a choice... and sweetie.. what you're doing is soooo not working... we are to close for u to come between us" she teased, and it was true
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:48 am

Daryl laughs.
"Best friends are you?"
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:50 am

"who says I'm trying to come between you two? I think that having a sister-like friendship is amazing," Austin said, smiling. "I wouldn't want to come between that. And I'd like to think so," he added, answering Daryl.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 am

katie laughed "we are always like this daryl" she said ruffling austins hair "he hates when i do that" she whipered loud enough for him to hear then ducked before he could mess up hers
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 am

Instead of attempting to mess up katie's, he fixed his own. "Yes, I do hate it when she does that... the hair makes everything... but so does my smile," Austin said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:59 am

Daryl looks at them both entertained and started giggling again, the blush finally fading from her cheeks.
"Well, you two make a lovely pair.. bickering like an old married couple." she said biting her lips, depriving herself from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:47 pm

"I am not old," Austin said, feigning offense. "Nor will I ever be married to Katie."
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:11 am

"old?? yeah right..." katie laughed "maybe i should leave the two of you alone"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:54 am

"Mm.. maybe? I wouldn't mind." Daryl laughed. "Or how about I leave YOU two alone? Give you a chance to -ehm- catch up?" She winked at them both, entertained.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Austin chuckled. "I'd rather be left alone with Daryl than Katie, actually," he said, smiling insinuatingly.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:08 am

*laughs*
"sure thing".. katie says smiling.. she winks at Daryl "have fun" she whispered in her ear.. and disappeared
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Austin shook his head. "She really thinks that I'm gonna do something to you or something," he said, smiling at Daryl.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:06 am

"That's Katie," Daryl laughs. "Can't keep her mind out of the gutter."
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:10 am

"Well, she's rubbed off on me then... because I really can't keep my head out of the gutter eitehr," Austin admitted, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:47 am

((muahahha... i was right!! as always Razz Razz Razz... i rub off on everyone Razz lol... joking.. maybe Razz... and o0o0o0o.. i wonder what happens next.. LMAO))
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 am

((LMAO! This is like an epic profile right here. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:47 am

(Yes Ahella, you DO tend to rub off on people not in a good way though. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:30 pm

(( ehhm.. rp wise = if i ddnt rub off on him, he wudnt be hittin on u Razz
life-wise = if i ddnt rub off on you, you wouldnt like it :PP
AND.. you wouldnt be here Razz

POINT PROOVEN.. now why r u guys talkin to me.. i wanna knw what happens next, LMAO)))
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:07 pm

(You started it!) Razz
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:32 am

"So..." Austin said.

((THere, i'm trying to get it back on track! LOL))
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:51 am

(Nice Razz)

Daryl looks up at Austin suddenly confused, "So.. " she said though it sounded like she was agreeing with him? Wow I suck at this..
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:40 pm

"You know, women never have this affect on me," he mused. "You should be proud that you silenced me -- it's a hard feat to do."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:34 am

Daryl raised an eyebrow "Women? plural?" she shook her head and then giggled. "Well, it's nice to be different." After a pause she asked him "So, what are you interested in.. other than females?"

Last edited by Daryl Roberts on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:08 am

Austin chuckled. "Other than women... hmm... Well, I am on the Slytherin Quidditch team -- I'm a beater. It's a good way to get rid of frustration towards... people," he replied as he thought. "And it's also a good way to get popular amongst the ladies. OK... enough about ladies, except if it's about you." He smiled. "And what does Daryl enjoy to do? Maybe we have something other than good looks in common."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile: Austin Michael
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next