Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Empty
PostSubject: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:41 am

Parents: Daniel Christoff Abrams and Beatrice Elaine Whittaker Abrams
House: 6th; 2005 - 1012 (Slytherin )

Born: November 29th 1994

Appearance : Beautiful dark green eyes, jet black straight hair, about 5'4 and slender

Wand: TBA

Bio:

She comes from a wealthy family so she is used to getting everything she wants. She plays up as the girl who isn't afraid of anything and who has everything she's ever wanted, but she is really terrified of rejection and neglect.

They almost always ignored her so she was very dependant on her friends for attention. Her mother had married her father for his money so it would explain why they often argued.

She has date a lot and tends to get drunk a lot so she'll forget her crummy life. She enjoys being rich though because she claims she has always been meant for it.

In relationships she likes them to be only sex and nothing else the fact of opening her heart to someone after her last horrible experience of being cheated on scares her.

more to come

And Who Rps' her
Umm I just remember this forum exists. Im Kelsey aka Suba's MT. I tend to be extremely random so if I confuse you blame it on the sugar pot or pain relievers which make me high. Ahh yes I rambled a lot too so my little bio thingy will be full of nonsense. Erm I have a tendancy to enjoying burning things. Like books, cds, anything.Ohh I destory things especially reindeer decorations.I havent shopped lifted yet but I should put that on my list of ways to destory the shitty world.

Last edited by Janelle Abrams on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:27 am

(ooc: welcome back, Kelsey Smile. This is Chris...my Slytherin character, *Hand gesture*)

Augustus enters and smiles cunningly, when he sees one of his classmates. "Hello, Angelica. How was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:25 am

(kelseyy.. its ahella.. haha.. welcome aboard Very Happy )

walks in and grins "hey Janelle.. Angustus" she adds noticing him
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:42 am

*raises an eyebrow* Yes Augustus?

hey Katie *grins*

{Omg!! Guys I havent talked to you in ages. How are y'all?]
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:43 am

"Crappy summer...always nice to see the pretty Slytherin ladies, though," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:46 am

*Smirks* Oh come on you have to had seen at least some girl hot girl over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:49 am

Augustus smiles evilly, "well, after the memory charm, those muggles-hotties didn't remember a thing." He looks around and says, "it is nice to be around worthwhile company."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:52 am

She wrinkled her nose. ' You raped muggle girls? That's disgusting. I even have my standards. And a half-blood Ravie is already pushing it." Her voice showed her distant and horror. "And muggles are far from hot."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:56 am

"Well...its not to say I will do it again. It was more an experiment...and yes, Slytherin ladies are much hotter," agreed Augustus with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:58 am

"sorry augustus but i have to agree with J on this one.. that's disgusting.." katie said
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:00 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Well what if us apparently hot slytherin girls dont want to shag you?"She smirked evilly. She turned to whisper to Katie. "He's hopeless let's ignore him. He's trying way to hard." She flipped her brown locks behind her back. "So K how's homework?"She asked in a tone that showed she was purposely ignoring the guy there.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:03 pm

Augustus could tell that he was being ignored, and didn't like it. He then began to practice dark-magic on the wall of the room. Ignore me? How dare they...though they are very pretty. They have to come around.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Janelle Abrams wrote:
She rolled her eyes. "Well what if us apparently hot slytherin girls dont want to shag you?"She smirked evilly. She turned to whisper to Katie. "He's hopeless let's ignore him. He's trying way to hard." She flipped her brown locks behind her back. "So K how's homework?"She asked in a tone that showed she was purposely ignoring the guy there.

"ahh homework.. staying up the day before its due to finish it.. just like I've been doing for the past 5 years" she said keeping a straight face as if she was interested in their conversation about homework "whats new with you?" she asked ignoring Augustus.. his reaction was hilarious but she kept a streight face.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:01 pm

"Well I got an 'E' on my Transfiguration even though I party all weekend."She grinned feigning intrested in the most dull subject of conversation...school. "We reallly should go to a college party sometime together."She didnt even bother looking at Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:07 pm

Augustus gave a mock puppy-dog frown because they refused to regard him as present.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:11 pm

"as usual" katie remarked about the party'ing.. "and college sounds... " she trailed off thinknig about it.. she winked at Janelle knowing that she understood {boys...boys.. and more hot boys}
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:12 pm

She let out a girly giggled. "Sweet then it's settled. Friday night. Wear your black dress you look good in it."She bit her lip. "Which one should I wear?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:20 pm

"i always look good hon" she teased laughing.. "hmm.. you should wear your dark green one.. something special always happens when you wear that one" she reminded her "good old times"
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:27 pm

Augustus raised his hands, since he couldn't believe that they still ignored him. He then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:50 pm

"You do look good in the dark green one, Janelle," Austin said, naturally interrupting the conversation like he always does.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Katie rolled her eyes but smiled seeing that Janelle had done the same thing.. they exchanged an understanding look...
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:20 am

"Oh hi Austin." She turned around trying to keep an annoyed look of her face. Gods why did guys have to be so horny and awful flirts. Besides college boys were cooler. At least it didnt seem like they were trying to hard. "I guess I could wear my green dress." She turned back to Katie. "Ouhh we should ask some college guys to take us to the ball." She suggested saying it purposely to make Austin squirm.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:25 pm

"i like the way you think.. then maybe that's 'cuz we think exactly the same" she laughed knowing Janelle's intentions to annoy Austin.. "i mean guys in this place are just such kids.. well MOST of them" she added remembering Sergie {where did that boy go?} she thought
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:22 pm

"Probably."She giggled smiling sweetly at Austin."

[we should rp a thread with Katie and Janelle]
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Austin chuckled. "Bring college guys," Austin said. "THey'll liven the party up. And I see what you two are trying to do, saying allt hat stuff doesn't bother me. Kaite, you of all people should know that I'm too care-free-go-lucky to really care about you two bringing college guys to the ball. Besides, I already know who I'm taking and it's neither of you." He turned to Janelle. "I just thought that you'd want a guys opnion of how you looked in that dress."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: