Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:52 am

She frowned slightly' Okay....who are you taking then?“
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Austin shrugged. "I was thinking about taking Dragan," he replied casually. "I haven't asked yet, but she'll say yes ot me. She always does."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:25 am

"Well I'm make sure to give her therapy afterwards. Seeing that you're so messed up.' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 pm

"How am I messed up?" Austin asked. "My looks are great, my body is great... what's messed up about me? Oh, don't forget, the hair looks awesome today... I got it perfect. But do tell me how I'm messed up. I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:51 am

*snickers* That sorta proved me point. You're messed up because you're full of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 pm

*chcukles* I guess Dragan likes that... she's never said anythign about it before...
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:19 am

"She probably hangs out with you just to shag you."She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:25 pm

"I'm OK with that," austin said. "I like to shag her. And that's probably the only reason why as many chicks hang out with me in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 am

"Okay since you insist on being disgusting leave now." &waves hand at him in gesture of his departure.*
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:48 am

*leans on the wall and grinns" "he'll never change that one"

[yea we should open a thread.. where though?.. start one where-ever and ill jump in Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:14 am

[yup! I'll start it later I need to go xmas shopping but I'll pm you the link once I make it. Ohh and I can see the common room now. You're amazing dear.]

Nah it's just a guy thing. Horny....sex minded...and egotisical. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:19 am

*laughs* "tell me something i dont know"

[hehe.. np]
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 pm

I dont' plan on leaving... you can't just wave your hand at me and expect me to leave, ladies.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:34 am

What if I kicked you out? *raises eyebrow and walks over to him* Or this works to *shoves him against the door her face inches from his* Get...out...now
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:59 am

"cracks up still leaning on the wall* "just like old time"
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:49 pm

I"d know you don't really mean it. *looks into her eyes, a smile playing on his lips* Just by the look in your eyes right now... though that could easily change, I'ms ure.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 am

Out *glares at him and shoves him against the door agai*
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:18 pm

And that looked changed quickly... But can't I stay in here if I just keep my mouth shut and not be a bother? There's nowhere else to go and this is entertaining me...
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 am

No cause you'll be staring at us *frowns* Now get out
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:14 pm

I won't be staring... I'll be admiring.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:18 am

Nope sorry. No you have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:40 pm

*sighs* DAmn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams   Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janelle Angelica Ellyn Abrams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Information :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: