Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008

Go down 
+2
Heather Jane Wattson
Laurie Moorhead
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laurie Moorhead

Laurie Moorhead

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:07 pm

"So we look bloody innocent duh. Why did you want to bloody help her anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 pm

"Merely wondered as you and Elli were going to head off for a butter beer if I remember correctly. I have my reasons... But yes, to look innocent." Her eyes looked around at the many people.
"But of course, you were the one who did ... Hmm, all of it?" her eyes flickered to Laurie's.
"I have nothing to hide" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Laurie Moorhead

Laurie Moorhead

PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:03 am

Laurie smirked. "And what are you trying to imply?" She asked looking over at Emma who had passed out several minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:50 am

"Is it that hard for you to work out? The fact that you did it all, gave her those cuts, the marks on her neck... And one other little thing..." She smirked. "I was there with you, yes, but they can't hold anything against me. Maybe that I should have... Whats the word? Help?" Her eyes looked away from Laurie's, the smirk still upon her smug face.
Back to top Go down
Laurie Moorhead

Laurie Moorhead

PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:32 am

She dropped Emma's body to the floor. "Well if you want to do anything go ahead I won't stop you."
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:38 am

Heather frowned and harshly whispered to her "What are you doing?" her eyes looked at Emma, and flashed back at Laurie. "I do not understand what you mean ... Do what exactly?" Her voice was still a whisper, and she began to get hold of Emma again.
"We're inches away from the Hospital Wing, just help me and we can get away." she implied.
Back to top Go down
Laurie Moorhead

Laurie Moorhead

PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Laurie shrugged and kept pulling Emma along. "Madame Pomfrey! We have a hurt student!' She shrieked pretending she was horrified and worried.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:19 pm

*Alex headed outside to try to find out what happened. , he thought to himself. He walked over to where he sees her reflect, quite often. He sees something that is on the ground. , he said to himself, as he picks it up, and places it in his pocket. He then looks around and notices as he gets closer to the Forest, are marks from dragging someone. Following them away from the Forest, he sees Emma's hairclip. He picks it up, and deposits it in his pocket. He follows the drag-marks, he keeps his eyes out for anything out of the ordinary. Alex treaded carefully, and noticed three different sets of footprints. He thought to himself, . With his findings in hand, he made his way back to the Hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:24 am

After watching the previous scene, Daryl walks towards the lake aimlessly and sits on a sunny patch of grass. She opens her books and starts to work without really focusing, she then decides to close her books and just stare out at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008   Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints -September 3rd 2008
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3