Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Character Chat 1

Go down 
+17
Augustus Maleficus
Michael Corvinus
Katy McLaughlin
Sergei Sokolov
Katie Griggis
Riley Houston
Jasmine Anabella Fossil
Laurie Moorhead
Edward Cullen
Charles Hodder
Ashley Michael
Lillian Eaton
Heather Jane Wattson
Emma Taylor
Scorpius Malfoy
Alexander Corvinus
Elli Christine Dawson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

In Character Chat 1 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm

"Yeah, I agree with Katie," Heather looked at Scorp, "I can't be wearing too much green. Once I've seen the dress I'll have to check out your shoes, Kate - thanks." She gave a smile, which disappeared as her eyes wondered past Elizabeth. Cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth McNeil

Elizabeth McNeil

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:38 pm

"Or do silver heels and be the school colors."She said smirking at Heather as she raised an eyebrow snobbish giving her a faint look of dislike Turning back to Katie she laughed quietly leaning to whisper. "Seriously we should go to Durmstang. It would be way better than here."
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin
Scorpius Malfoy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am

Scorpius looked down, “No, I did not get you shoes… I would leave it up to you… Shoes are so individual… I don’t want to get you something that will make it hard for you to walk in… “He smiled shyly. I will get the dress up in your room. You can try it on and chose shoes for yourself.” He noticed girls exchanging glares to which he unintentionally rolled eyes… “Oh, by the way… Potters are invited… I hope this would not be a problem… The ball is held during our spring holidays…“
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Chat 1
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16