Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Character Chat 1

Go down 
+17
Augustus Maleficus
Michael Corvinus
Katy McLaughlin
Sergei Sokolov
Katie Griggis
Riley Houston
Jasmine Anabella Fossil
Laurie Moorhead
Edward Cullen
Charles Hodder
Ashley Michael
Lillian Eaton
Heather Jane Wattson
Emma Taylor
Scorpius Malfoy
Alexander Corvinus
Elli Christine Dawson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-14

In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:34 pm

Augustus nodded, and said, "I am...dead serious. His name is William Brown." He decided to try to be more cunning, not letting his negativeness come through too openly. He listens to Katie and Janelle.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:52 pm

katie smiled at Janelles reaction, then raised an eyebrow at augustus " hmm...yeah you seriously wouldn't stand a chance charming either of us" she said matter-of-fact'ly
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Augustus raised an eye-brow, before saying, "oo...maybe you both could give me hints of how I could charm you both?," as he gives a smile.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 pm

She frowned. "We're not even interested in you so theres' not point in looking pathetic." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Augustus gave a mock frown and asked, "but why, Ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:09 pm

"maybe that's why" katie said pointing at him "no game whatsoever" she teased "give it your best shot" she challenged
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Augustus thought to himself, and said, "well...alright." He walked over to Katie and Janelle, since they were in the same general area. "You both have the beauty of the purest Witch, and deserve the prettiest jewels that money could ever buy." He hoped this would help.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:56 pm

"meh" katie said unimpressed "that the best you can do??.. be a bit more daring Mr. im-not-afraid-of-anything" she got up seductivly and pushed him down so that he was sitting down.. she leaned over as if she was about to kiss him..then moved her head in the last minute "to get girls like us you're gunna have to do better then that" she whispered.. she went back over to Janelle laughing.. she loved teasing guys...

((haha.. i just had to do that.. lol.. meet katie.. LOL ))
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:22 am

[OMG Janelle was going to do that too. Creepy the two girls are like mind twins. ]

Janelle burst into a fit of giggles. "That was bloody brillant." She tittered. "Did you see his face."She grinned evilly giggling all over again.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:57 am

Augustus thinks that Katie is going to kiss him, but then she pulls back. Looking between the ladies, he says, "well...I thought you and others like the bad boy? Maybe I was trying a little hard to be a true Slytherin. I'm not one that shows his fears...though I can definitely work on being, a little (does the finger gesture) more social. Care to help me work on it, Ladies?," he asked, trying to continue the conversation, though hoping that Janelle and Katie can help him be a better Slytherin (not a good Slytherin...just good with respect to Slytherin qualities)

(sorry if I was rp'ing him way too evilish...I'll try to rp him better Smile )
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:21 pm

"i know" Katie said in reply to Janelle.. she winked at her still laughing "aww that okay hon"she teased Augustus still laughing "and since you asked so nicely.. how bout it Janelle.. wanna help the poor guy" she said still laughing "lesson number one.. be a bit daring.. so something unexpected.. unpredictable.. bet you didn't see that coming" she grinned "so that's your official assignment"

(haha.. i know kels.... i see the next two inseperables.. lol.. and chris.. i think augustus is just a wee bit too nice and noble.. lol.. you wil get used to the evil bitchyness of being a slythie.. Very Happy.. you guys wanna rp something in the real rp.. lol.. we so should have done this in the common room or something)
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:02 pm

[I can't see the common room]

"Well Augustus."She grinned smiling seductively trailing a finger down his chest. "You really are far too lose. I dont like used property." She smirked stroking his cheek."You're a man whore and I hate you."She muttered darkly in his ear slapping him in the face and pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 pm

"Man-whore? Why did you get that idea?," asked Augustus in a confused fashion. He then turns to Katie, "unexpected...hmm."

(ooc: I'll try to improve how I rp him. I definitely trying to keep him from being nice and noble, which is simpler to rp for me Smile ...Ahella can add Janelle to the Slytherin list)
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:55 am

katei cracked up at Janelle
"nice J" she said still laughing ... she turned to Augustus and nodded

[added Janelle to the slytherin group.. can u see the common room now?]
Back to top Go down
Cillian Wattson
Slytherin
Cillian Wattson

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:47 am

Cillian walked into the room, closing the door behind him quietly as his eyes roamed over each person in the room.
He saw his sister on the far side of the room, looking out of the window. Slowly, he walked up to her, quiet as though he was floating across the room with a small smirk on his face.
There was a drink in his dear sisters hand, somewhat half way drunk. He was very near to her now and the goblet rose to her lips as her eyes continued to stare out of the window, a dull cloudy day.
"Drinking again?!" is voice rose close to her ear and his hands clasped onto her shoulders. It made Heather jump a mile, the drink spilled a little on the floor, and what was in her mouth as she was about to swallow, she chocked.
Coughing with her hand on her chest, Heather span around to look at Cillian - her eyes narrowed.
"Ooh, if looks could kill, baby sis," Cillian chuckled and grabbed the goblet which was fixed in her hands. Heather, however, tried to get it back, but Cillian held his arm out and took a quick sip. He smirked at Heather.
Heather sigh and punched his arm, "Tell mother and I will kill you," she hit his arm again, a little harder, and took the goblet from her brothers hand. "Don't do that again! I could have chocked! You could have killed me!"
"Heather, Heather, Heather," he shook his head, "I wouldn't let you die... I'd have a mess on my hands."
Heather glared and mocked him, to then walk away and sit down on the couch. Cillian however turned around and let himself rest on the wall, watching the people chat to each other; two pretty girls and one handsome boy. He didn't move to head over to them, he would be inturrupting. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:43 am

katie heard something behind her and turned around to see a guy scare heather into nearly spilling all her drink.. she laughed and turned back to Augustus and Janelle
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wolf Turner

Aiden Wolf Turner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Aiden walked in with a smug grin on his face. Elli was right behind him, quite mad and....wet.
"What the hell, Aiden?!"
she moved her now curly hair from her face
"It took me a HOUR to straighten my hair! a HOUR!"
"Aww, but cousin, I like your curly hair better," aiden said while laughing. "Im sorry...I just couldnt resist..Its my first day back! Gotta come in with a great entrance!"
"And you couldnt pull a prank on someone else?!"
"Well, you see...your family...so i knew what to expect if i did it to you.."
she shook her head.."Aiden, you turned the room into a freakin swimming pool! There could have been someone else in there!"
"Ahh, but there wasnt."
"But there COULD have been!"
"Aww, cousin..dont be upset..youll start to sound like my mother soon!"
Elli glared at him as she squeazed her shirt out. A cascade of water fell to the floor.
"Im gonna get you back for this.." she said im a promising tone
"Oh I bet." Aiden gave a wolfish grin then walked over to is friend Cillian.

Aiden was a 7th year slytherin..he'd been at hogwarts every year, but was a bit late this year, with good reason..his father had died the day he should have been on the train.

"Hey Cillian..Did I miss anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:32 am

Katie Griggis wrote:
katie heard something behind her and turned around to see a guy scare heather into nearly spilling all her drink.. she laughed and turned back to Augustus and Janelle

She snickered and rolled her eyes. "Boys."She muttered to herself and Katie.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:07 am

"Amen" katie smirked .. "boys" she said again in a tone a bit different to the one Janelle had used as she checked out the new arrivals "meh not bad" she whispered quiet enough so only Janelle could hear
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:36 am

She cast a sideways glance over at the boys frowning skeptically. "Nah his nose is slightly too big. We don't want pinocchio do we?"She eyed the guy who had just made the girl..Heather right? Jump a mile. "He isn't that bad."She said smirking. "Should I talk to him?" She grinned slyly knowing that Katie would know it mean tormenting and if he survived the intese torment and teasing and still liked her she'd snog or shag him.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Wattson
Slytherin
Cillian Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:39 am

"Aiden," Cillian patted the top of his arm, "hows it going, and what was all that about?" he chuckled looking at Elli. "You know, Elli, if you take that top off, I could easily get it dryed for you... In fact, I could do the whole... job" Cillian laughed, "I'm only kidding, I swear. I mean no harm," he raised his hands half way into the air, with a cheerful half smile.
Cillian turned his attention back to Aiden and ruffled the side of his own hair. "Soo, tell me something new. I'm pretty sure you have something to tell... Its you after all." He lightly punched Aiden's arm and then sighed. "Want a drink? I'm sure Heather has something lying around," he smirked over at his sister as she gave him a mocking face.
Something caught Cillians eye, let his head tilt to the side to look beyond Aiden, looking at one of the dark haired girls, the one with paler skin. He mused quietly to himself, letting his eyes wonder before they returned back to her face. Never the less, he looked back at Aiden and shrugged. "Well, I'm getting one if you want one. Do not hesitate, dear friend," And with that, Cillian walked to the bar, passing the two girls.
"Ladies," he lowered his head and waved a hand, giving them both a crocked smile and continued to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Katy McLaughlin

Katy McLaughlin

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:54 am

"Well lets see...dad's dead...mums gone crazy...my car has terrible brakes..wow..Ive got nothin!"
"Shocker"
Elli muttered, reaching under the counter for something. She stood up with a tall, thin can in her hands..an energy drink.
She shook her head when Cillian came near, spraying him in droplets of water that flew from her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarletice.darkbb.com
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:18 am

Her lip curled on the left and her brow rose in a haughty manner. “And why exactly should we come over?”She drawled. “Cause first off we only go over to guys who talk to us don’t beckon to us like we’re animals.”She smirked twisting a loose strand of hair around her finger. Her gazed flitted to Cillian and then she look away grinning at Katie. “Well should we?”She asked lowly not loud enough that the boys could hear.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:14 pm

"dont budge" katie whispered back hardly moving, she looked over at the boy that had just gestured to them then turned back to Janelle {i know that type} she said smirking as she sipped from her drink
Back to top Go down
Cillian Wattson
Slytherin
Cillian Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Once Cillian got to the bar, bending down to look though a couple of bottles, which bounced off each other, clanking loudly, to also almost drop one to te floor, he felt little cold droplets. He looked up at Elli and more cold, wet droplets fell onto his face.
"Watch were you're ... melting, will you?" Cillian wiped away the drops of water from his warm skin, to then continue to look.
Seeing a red lable, Cillian lead his hand further back to the cabnet and pulled out a bottle of trancparent(sp) liquid. He mused with a smile and began to stand with the bottle in his hand, placing it on the surface.
"This wouldn't happen to be yours, would it dear Heather?" Cillian leaned his weight onto the counter, with a cheeky smile. He then began to open the bottle and realised he had no goblet before him. Cillian mused and turned around, grabbing one.
He looked at the two girls he passed before, Katie and Janelle. "Would you too lovely ladies care for a drink?" He asked in a well Irish accent, his eyes focused more on Janelle, but also a lot on Kaite.
'Dame fine...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Chat 1
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next