Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Character Chat 1

Go down 
+17
Augustus Maleficus
Michael Corvinus
Katy McLaughlin
Sergei Sokolov
Katie Griggis
Riley Houston
Jasmine Anabella Fossil
Laurie Moorhead
Edward Cullen
Charles Hodder
Ashley Michael
Lillian Eaton
Heather Jane Wattson
Emma Taylor
Scorpius Malfoy
Alexander Corvinus
Elli Christine Dawson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:16 pm

Heather frowned as she poured him a drink 'Car?' she asked herself, "I really hope the year will become better, more eventful. It would however be imposable if it doesn't".
She turned around, handed out his drink when she got closer. The thought reappeared to this car he mentioned. "A car? A Muggle device of some sort I presume?" she ask with curiosity and the frown disappeared slowly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:24 pm

"True." He accepted his drink and said, "Thank you." He sipped it. He nodded at her words. "A car is what muggles use to get around. Have you ever seen one?" Curiosity played upon his features.
Back to top Go down
Laurie Moorhead

Laurie Moorhead

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:44 pm

hello? *peeks in*
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:48 pm

"Have I ever seen one?" she said in a dull tone of voice. "I've seen tin boxes on wheels when in Muggle London on my way to the Hogwarts Express, but I do not take any particular interest to know what their purpose is. Merely too busy..." she sipped her drink, keeping her eyes on his.
Heathers eyes then looked up at a voice from by the door. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 pm

"Yes, they're cars. Too busy. That's a weak excuse for not-" he began, not dropping his eyes from hers with a smile, when he heard someone enter the room. He turned to see who it was and frowned. "Hello," he replied. There was a slightly unfriendly tone to his voice and he tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:23 pm

Heather smirked "A weak excuse? indeed it is. Glad you noticed." she chuckled "Too busy living my to care about cars ... What is so good about the things? They look rather boring I must add."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:27 pm

"Boring?" he echoed, theatrically clutching his heart and looking pained. "I have no choice but to introduce you to my Aston Martin Vanquish on of these days," he said with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Heather raised her eyebrows and then frowned a little "Aston Martin Van...what now?" she then looked down and smiled, chuckling to herself, think that she had no clue what he was talking about.
"But to see your face when I said cars seem boring," she said, looking back up and taking a sip. "Was paining to watch..." she then frowned and took another sip, turning to the side. 'Painful to watch? Whats gotten into me?' she asked herself then turned back to him.
"I'm sure to see the, your car would be an educational experience."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:39 pm

"I'll remember not to get too theatrical around you," he smiled reassuringly. He tilted his head to the side and nodded. "Educational is one way to put it. It's also exciting and strangely satisfying," he added.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:42 pm

"If its exciting, then I'm in!" she smiled and looked behind her, at the chair she was sitting on. Heather walked backwards towards it, "I live for exciting thrilling things," she spoke as she sat down, placing her glass on the table next to the book, and bought her legs up onto the chair.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:49 pm

Edward finished off his drink and smiled at her words. "I take it that you're a pureblood?"
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 pm

"I am..." she narrowed her eyes "That was somewhat out of the blue... Doesn't bother you, does it?" her eyes remained the same.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:55 pm

"Not at all, I was merely wondering whether you were an ignorant half blood or an incredibly ignorant muggle-born," he replied smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Heather laughed "You're good with your words. Tell me, whats makes a pureblood?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:16 pm

He inclined his head and his lips twitched. "A pureblood would be someone who's blood is purely magical," he said slowly, trying to not sound sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Heather didn't look too happy at his response, "Don't get cocky with me, mister." She leaned over and grabbed her drink, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:07 pm

Charles opened the door and sweeped over to the bar a cold butter beer appeared from the cabnit with out so much as a word he returned to his spot in the dark corner sipping his beer
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:25 am

Edward gave a wry smile. He nodded at Charles in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:08 am

Heather sighed, then nodded to Charles as he entered. She took the last sips from her drink and got up from her seat, grabbing the Graphic Novel from the table.
Her eyes flickered to Edward, but she didn't speak just at first, in stead she walked, heading for the door. "I hope you wont forget about this ... car chat we had." she spoke flatly as she walked past him slowly, and her eyes turned to the dark corner where Charles sat. "Goodbye both. Nice talking to you two" her voice didn't change and her eyes quickly returned to Edward, and she turned away to continue her walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 am

"How could I? No, you'll definitely meet my car," he said, his eyes turning lighter.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:17 am

Jasmine dwadles in, "This place looks so boring, and ugly." She exclaims as she goes to find a seat.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:31 am

"That can be remedied," said Edward, flicking his wand, making the place less dull.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:33 am

Edward Cullen wrote:
"How could I? No, you'll definitely meet my car," he said, his eyes turning lighter.

"I'll look forward to it" she spoke for the last time, now stepping out of the room and down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Jasmine Anabella Fossil

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:41 am

"Thanks," She replies dryly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:43 am

"I'm Edward," he said, introducing himself and extended his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Chat 1
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next