Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Character Chat 1

Go down 
+17
Augustus Maleficus
Michael Corvinus
Katy McLaughlin
Sergei Sokolov
Katie Griggis
Riley Houston
Jasmine Anabella Fossil
Laurie Moorhead
Edward Cullen
Charles Hodder
Ashley Michael
Lillian Eaton
Heather Jane Wattson
Emma Taylor
Scorpius Malfoy
Alexander Corvinus
Elli Christine Dawson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Heather looked around at the people in the room and smiled "I don't blame you." her eyes and smile then twinged into a smirk. "So, they can't here us? You know, that is genius if you don't mind me saying ..."
Heather leaned forwards, her elbow on her knee and her head resting in her hand. "What else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Heather Jane Wattson wrote:
Heather looked around at the people in the room and smiled "I don't blame you." her eyes and smile then twinged into a smirk. "So, they can't here us? You know, that is genius if you don't mind me saying ..."
Heather leaned forwards, her elbow on her knee and her head resting in her hand. "What else can you do?"

" im great with silent casting ... just about any spell ive learned i can cast silently" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:10 pm

"You're a little silent seeker or something ... Useful, very useful in fact." she smiled, and let out a quiet sigh. She was going quiet. She hated it, but nothing was coming to her head, apart from stupid questions.
'better than nothing' she thought and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Got any future plans? Career and all that?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:27 pm

"You're a little silent seeker or something ... Useful, very useful in fact." she smiled, and let out a quiet sigh. She was going quiet. She hated it, but nothing was coming to her head, apart from stupid questions.
'better than nothing' she thought and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Got any future plans? Career and all that?"

"Before I answer I believe Ladies first applies" charles chuckled
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Heather smiled, looking down at her feet, "Umm, I'm not sure yet." she looked at him "Being in my 4th year, I'm still undecided - have a little fun before I think about too serious of things." She sat back and claspped her hands together, looking up at a painting across from her, above the fire place.
"I think I'd like something exciting, no desks for me. I like to be out and about, doing things and no sitting around. Sure, I like to have time to myself and all that, but it does get boring."
She stopped talking and smirked at him "I believe it is your turn"
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Heather smiled, looking down at her feet, "Umm, I'm not sure yet." she looked at him "Being in my 4th year, I'm still undecided - have a little fun before I think about too serious of things." She sat back and claspped her hands together, looking up at a painting across from her, above the fire place.
"I think I'd like something exciting, no desks for me. I like to be out and about, doing things and no sitting around. Sure, I like to have time to myself and all that, but it does get boring."
She stopped talking and smirked at him "I believe it is your turn"

" Im thinking about coming back here teaching charms if that doesnt happen then ill be an Author" tapping his fingers
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:59 pm

"An Author?" she looked at his fingers that were tapping, "that a sign of anything?" she looked back up to his eyes, "And charms. Why charms? I mean, what made you want to teach it. What started it off?"
Heather moved in her chair, crossing her legs again, and turning her body a little move to him, so she didn't have to turn her neck as much.
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 am

"An Author?" she looked at his fingers that were tapping, "that a sign of anything?" she looked back up to his eyes, "And charms. Why charms? I mean, what made you want to teach it. What started it off?"
Heather moved in her chair, crossing her legs again, and turning her body a little move to him, so she didn't have to turn her neck as much.

" I write alot of stuff poems mostly but I have a dream every now and then like it needs to be written down...as for charms it just comes natural and I start silent casting earlier so students wouldnt have a hard time in 6th year " Charles said his eyes fixed on the fire
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 am

((I had a dream last night with Angel and Spike... Just random vampires, lmao. >.<))

"Are silent charms difficult then?" she asked casually, tightening her eyes a little in interest.
Heather smiled "So you're a poet? Have you wrote any for anyone to see, or are they hidden as well?" her eyes turned to the fire as well. "My father wants my brother to be a Quidditch Player" she said after a long pause, rolling her eyes. "And for me, he wants me to study like some Ravenclaw and to be something high up in the Minastry(sp?). I do wish he would leave me alone... I know how Cillian feels." She sighed, crossing her legs on the chair again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 am

((I had a dream last night with Angel and Spike... Just random vampires, lmao. >.<))

"Are silent charms difficult then?" she asked casually, tightening her eyes a little in interest.
Heather smiled "So you're a poet? Have you wrote any for anyone to see, or are they hidden as well?" her eyes turned to the fire as well. "My father wants my brother to be a Quidditch Player" she said after a long pause, rolling her eyes. "And for me, he wants me to study like some Ravenclaw and to be something high up in the Minastry(sp?). I do wish he would leave me alone... I know how Cillian feels." She sighed, crossing her legs on the chair again.

Charles chuckled " Silent casting is difficult for most people ... and I write for no one but myself"
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:12 am

"You write for no one but yourself, but you wish to publish some in the near future?" Heather looked down at her knee, and poked it a couple of times. "You wouldn't show anyone your work?" her eyes flicked up to his.
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:03 pm

"You write for no one but yourself, but you wish to publish some in the near future?" Heather looked down at her knee, and poked it a couple of times. "You wouldn't show anyone your work?" her eyes flicked up to his.

" Oh I would and I will my Publisher is already lined up " he smirked again leaning back into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:11 pm

Heather watched the light disappear from his face as he sat back into the dark. For some reason, she wished she was sat there with him, away from people - it actually sounded good.
She then chuckled lightly "You have your Publisher already lined up?" her eyebrows raised slightly. "Could I read what you've written so far?" she asked, getting the feeling he would say no, but everything is worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Heather watched the light disappear from his face as he sat back into the dark. For some reason, she wished she was sat there with him, away from people - it actually sounded good.
She then chuckled lightly "You have your Publisher already lined up?" her eyebrows raised slightly. "Could I read what you've written so far?" she asked, getting the feeling he would say no, but everything is worth a try.

" No one will read my work before its published " Charles said flatly " you want to where I am dont you " he smirked though it would not be seen by anyone his fingers folded together
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:40 pm

Edward walked into the room. He noticed Charles and Heather and walked over to them. "Hi," he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Charles Hodder
Slytherin
Charles Hodder

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:44 pm

Edward Cullen wrote:
Edward walked into the room. He noticed Charles and Heather and walked over to them. "Hi," he nodded.

*damn lost track of the charm strength* he thought to himself Charles forced a smilie "goodbye" he said quickly to the two before he turned and left heading for the grounds
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Edward was surprised by Charles' sudden departure. "Bye," he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Heather smiled at the rather good looking boy who entered, "Hey Edward" she said and turned her eyes back to Charles when he then got up. "Leaving again, are you?" she frowned slightly "bye then..." her eyes traveled to Edward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:58 pm

"Hello Heather, how are you?" he asked, perching himself on the arm of a sofa.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm

"I'm good. Little bored being stuck indoors, but I don't know what to do. I guess I'm relaxing" she shrugged and looked over at the graphic novel. "I've got that to help me by for a while when things get quiet in here. Charles lent it to me"
Heather looked at him with silence for a couple of seconds. "What about you?" she asked. "You look bored yourself."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm

"Nice," he said, his eyes passing over the book in her hands. "Yes, I suppose I'm quite bored. I hadn't thought about it much." A smile crept across his face.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:27 pm

"It's Muggle, but its still a book." she said in a flat tone, looking at it. "It's alright, you know."
Heather couldn't help smile a little "Do you think at all then? So, what have you been doing? Walking around like the living dead?" Her smiled turned into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Edward shrugged at her comment about the book. His smile faded slightly and a curious look replaced it. "I do enjoy a thought from time to time," he said with an amused expression. "I haven't been doing much. Walking around like the living dead would've been more interesting. What have you been doing apart from reading that?" His eyes flicked, once again, to the book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Heather laughed "I guess walking around like the dead would be amusing to see, more so if you looked it, and thinking is healthy. I love to think..." she trailed off, and moved on. "Apart from this," she flicked the book "I've been 6trying to get my head around a few things - people and the school in general. Seeing whats about, all that stuff, nothing interesting yet."
Heather smirked "nothing else on your side, apart from thinking and being the living dead in your own little way?" she then moved her legs out from the cross and placed the book on the table next to her.
She got up and made her way to the bar, pouring herself Pumpkin Juice. "You didn't wont anything, did you?" she asked over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm

"I guess things will get interesting as the year progresses," he nodded. "I really do need to redeem myself, so I'll confess to acquiring a new car." He watched her walk to the bar. "I'll have the same as you, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Chat 1
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next