Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Character Chat 1

Go down 
+17
Augustus Maleficus
Michael Corvinus
Katy McLaughlin
Sergei Sokolov
Katie Griggis
Riley Houston
Jasmine Anabella Fossil
Laurie Moorhead
Edward Cullen
Charles Hodder
Ashley Michael
Lillian Eaton
Heather Jane Wattson
Emma Taylor
Scorpius Malfoy
Alexander Corvinus
Elli Christine Dawson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin
Scorpius Malfoy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-01

In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:34 pm

'It all depend on how you are looking at this...My father is still not well, my mother, well...' he took a deep breath. ' Lets not talk about it, it is all new to me' he took Sergey's hand into a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Heather giggled at Serg's words as she then watched him quickly take a sip, "well you know what I'm like, Serg!" She took the goblet from him and to slightly rose it as he did, "cheers?" Heather shrugged and took a sip.
Serg walked away to Scorpius, watching him walk and chat.
The drink was fine at first, tasted the way Coke should have, when then a slight taste of something else appeared and as she swallowed, its burnt a little. "What the hell did you put in here!" she whispered harshly, "You idiot!" Heather eyed the drink as she walked over to Serg and slapped his arm.
There was a pause and a smirk began to form on her face, "You sly snake, you!" Heather giggled and took another sip from her drink. "What's the occasion?" she smirked, "but am I glad," Heather giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Katy McLaughlin

Katy McLaughlin

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Katy walked quietly into the room and took a quick glance at everyone present. Katy was new to the school, a transfer from America, and didnt really know what to expect from these students. If they were anything like the kids back home then...well...lets just say its always good to be the silent kid.

Katy wore a black robe with no house crest. she hadnt been sorted yet. The head master told her she would be sorted later on tonight...which would be in two hours. As she looked, Katy saw that the three people in there allwore the same crest.
She wondered if that was the friendly house..only one way to find out..

Katy walked up to the girl and smiled politely
"Hi. Im Katy..New transfer from Wyoming.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarletice.darkbb.com
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:41 am

Yet again the door opened again, but this time Heather had never seen this girl before. She looked lost, and shy from the glances she was giving. Heather watched the girl and her shy ways, and then Heather noticed the girl had no crest on her robe.
She opened her mouth to speak with a slight frown, but the girl spoke before she got a chance.
With a chuckled, heather spoke up. "Will that explains why you have no crest," she walked over to the girl with a slight smirk. "I'm Heather, nice to meet you Katy," she held her hand out, "can I call you Kate, or do you prefer Katy?" Heather rose her eyebrows as she took a sip form her drink. "And Wyoming, huh? Long way, isn't it? Why have you been transferred? Blew up the school?" Heather chuckled, thinking back to a huge argument she once had with her brother in the school, that wasn't pretty.
There was a pause, and she grabbed Serg, "This is Serg, and him over there is Scorpius ... I'm sure they'll help you around the school too," Heather smiled, taking another sip, and poking Serg in the side.
"Do you want a drink?"
Heather was quite a confident person, often nice to others, mostly in her house only, but she didn't know the house of this girl ... She had to act her part.
Back to top Go down
Katy McLaughlin

Katy McLaughlin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:20 am

Katy shook her hand and smiled at the other two
"No, uh, Kate's ok..and no..I didst blow up the school..more like blacked out the entire boarding school..Not much of a reason to transfer..but my dads a worrier.."
The confidence in Heather's voice made her feel slightly better but she still kept her gaze slightly down.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:27 am

**Katie walks in and looks around **

"hey guys" katie says spotting the slytherin bunch, sergei included.. {just the person i want to see} she thought

Last edited by Katie Griggis on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 am

The door opened again, and Sergei turned to see who it was. The girl who entered was unfamiliar to him, but that wasn't a very big surprise. Hogwarts was a large school, and there were many students he hadn't seen. He looked over the new girl, and decided she was not his type. He noticed that she wore no crest, and that perplexed him slightly. The girl spoke, and said she was from a place called Wyoming. Sergei thought he had been there once - a huge piece of land with nothing on it, except the occasional worthless ranch. Not a very exciting place.
Her being a transfer would explain why she had no crest. Surprisingly, the girl approached Sergei and the other Slytherins. Apparently, she hadn't had a chance to speak to any of the other students, or else someone would have surely told her to avoid the proud Slytherins. This could work to Sergei's advantage. A 'careless' word spoken here, a 'thoughtless' phrase spoken there... This Katy would have all the right ideas in her head. They just needed to make a good first impression.
Heather didn't disappoint, as usual. Smart girl, that Heather, and that was one reason Sergei liked her. Heather grabbed Sergei, and he went with it, moving over to the two girls. "Hey," Sergei said, addressing Katy. "I've been to Wyoming - nice place." He shaped his lips into a smile. Sergei flinched slightly as Heather poked him in the ribs. He laughed. "What was that for?" he asked. She couldn't possibly want him to share his bottle of illegal substance with a girl he had just met moments earlier. Sergei looked at her questioningly for a moment, then turned back to Katy. "You thirsty? We have a refreshments table, right over there." He motioned at the table, and smiled.
At that moment, Katie walked into the room. Sergei looked at her, and a smile came onto his face. He couldn't help his eyes wandering over her body. He moved to her, and pulled her into a hug. "Hey." He said. There wasn't really much else to say. He moved out of the hug, but left one arm around Katie's waist. He walked back to the standing group of students.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:12 am

"hey you" katie said smiling at him.. she suddenly felt so much better.. he pulled her towards heather and a girl she ddnt know.. the girl had no crest {is she knew or a visitor?.. better not be rude since she might be a friend of heathers or something} she thought , "hey heather" she said smiling at her ".. and umm..." she turned to the other girl "im sorry but i dont know who you are"
Back to top Go down
Katy McLaughlin

Katy McLaughlin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:13 am

"No im fine, uh, Sergei..and again, no. Names Katy..nice to meet you..."
she turned and saw Katie..also wearing the same crest as the others
"What house are you guys in?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 am

Sergei smiled at Katie, and held her a bit tighter. He was happy that she had come. Sergei turned back to Heather. "This is Katie, I'm sure you know each other." He gave Heather a meaningful look. "You thirsty, love?" Sergei addressed Katie. "I got a... special... Drink."
The new girl spoke up, asking about their House. Sergei looked at her, and smiled. "We're all in Slytherin... The best house, of course."
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:21 am

"oh.. hi katy" she said "we are all in slytherin, i see you havnt been sorted yet"

she turned back to sergei "sure hon.. whats the special drink"
Back to top Go down
Katy McLaughlin

Katy McLaughlin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:32 am

"Alcohol.." katy muttered quietly as katie asked what the special drink was
"No not yet...head master's callin me down in about.."
she looked at her wrist watch
"about an hour..and i heard the the slytherins were a bunch of stuck up snobs that are dirtier than a horses ass....and gryffindors were brave people without brains..and hufflepuff were..were the misfits? Something like that"
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:39 am

"You'll see," Sergei said. He let go of Katie, and walked to the refreshments table. He found another coke after a moment of searching, and a goblet. He had his back to the others, so that they couldn't see what he was doing. He unscrewed the coke, and poured the goblet two-thirds full. He closed the coke and put it back on the table, and took his Poland Spring bottle from his robes, and poured it into the goblet so that it was full. Sergei replaced the Poland Spring in his robes, and picked up his goblet along with Katie's. He gave her's a swirl, and brought it back to her. "Here ya go," he said. He took a swallow from his own drink, but kept his eyes on Katie, waiting for her to try it.
Just then, the Katy girl began to talk about the houses. He turned to her, his eyebrows drawing down. "You better watch what you say around here, girl... It seems you don't have much brains, insulting a house when you're in a room full of its members... Maybe you belong in Gryffindor, along with the rest of the brainless students of the school." His eyes had a dark look, but he wasn't nearly angry yet.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:41 am

katie gave her a dirty look
"well obviously its alcohol.. i was asking for a more specific answer and i wasnt talking to you.. and if you want to see a horses ass go look in the mirror"
Back to top Go down
Katy McLaughlin

Katy McLaughlin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:44 am

"Wow so it looks like I was right on with your snobby face. Looks like someone has too much pride..Maybe YOUD be better off in the house of gryffindors...for all you know I could be placed in your house..and if you wernt listening i said something about ALL of the houses...except for ravenclaw.."
Katy completly ignored the other katie
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:45 am

Sergei burst out laughing at Katie's insult. He held onto an armchair to steady himself. "Oh wow," he said. He walked back over to Katie, and put his arm around her again. "It's coke and vodka, hon. They didn't have Sprite, so we gotta use coke." Sergei laughed again, and looked at Katy, waiting for her reaction. She seemed to completely ignore Katie's insult. Shows how skilled she is in verbal battles... Sergei thought. He took another pull from his goblet, and cleared his throat quietly. "I guess you could see us that way," he said, "But we're only snobby to people who deserve it. Like you. And once again, I'll have to warn you against bad-mouthing our noble house... The consequences could be quite... tragic."
Back to top Go down
Katy McLaughlin

Katy McLaughlin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Katy let out a sharp laugh. "Noble..riight...because a noble house really threatens people..lets see...I know a noble house i could compare you to...Hassiens. A group of mass murdering dirty faithless FREAKS who arent satisfied unless they are putting others down. You warn me of a possibly tragedy...Keep it. Your words are meaningless to me. I disrespect no one in saying my words earlier..I only said what I had heard. Its not my fault your tiny little brain couldnt tell the difference." she rolled her eyes at his expression and turned
"Filthy purvas kraujo" she muttered
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 pm

"no serg she woudnt be a griffindor.. " she said looking at katy with disgust "they may be bainless but atleast THEY have the courage to say what they want in a language everyone around them understands ... only a coward would insult someone in a language they dont understand, non sei l'unico che conosce altre lingue"

((
non sei l'unico che conosce altre lingue -you're not the only one who knows other languages))
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:33 pm

"Yes, I guess you're right, Katie." He turned to Katy. How annoying that they have the same name... Sergei thought. "So what was it that you called me, hm?" He sneered at her. "We have a very international group here at Hogwarts... Many students are bilingual, or trilingual in my case." He shifted the placement of his hands so that his wand was in easy reach. His body was tense again, but he fought his anger. He addressed Katy: "Like I just said, you had better think twice about insulting my intelligence again. You will find that all of us..." He motioned around the group of Slytherins "Are quite unpleasant when we are angry." He paused, his face twisted in a frown. Anger boiled through him, but he fought it. Some of his animal instincts were beginning to show themselves, but he fought against those too. "Do not provoke me. I don't need a third expulsion hearing."
Back to top Go down
Elli Christine Dawson
Ravenclaw
Elli Christine Dawson

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Elli walked into the room, her pet following her in the room, growling softly. Elli came in just as the new girl, Katy, muttered the insult to sergei.
"She said filthy creatin, Sokolov."
she said as she slammed the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:15 pm

katie squeezed sergei's hand "cool it" she said under her breath... she could tell he was about to blow up

"hey elli.." she said seeing her.. she ddnt look to okay "stai bene?" she asked in italian in case elli ddnt want everyone to know

((stai bene?-- are you okay))
Back to top Go down
Elli Christine Dawson
Ravenclaw
Elli Christine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Elli turned to Katie
"
No Hai una nuova lettera di oggi per lui. Dice, se non mi risponde che sarà lui a prendere fuori .. "
(No. Got a new letter today from him. Says if i don't respond he'll take out..)
Elli let out a frustrated growl and Fenrir(her pet) growled in response to her frustration.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:44 pm

"cosa??? egli non può farlo per voi. non c'è niente che puoi fare per smettere di lui?" katie asked getting really angry.... {nobody threatens my freinds} she thought

((what?? he can't do that to you. isnt there anything we can do to stop him?.))
Back to top Go down
Elli Christine Dawson
Ravenclaw
Elli Christine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:50 pm

"Of course there isn't a way! Ive tried that already. He's proven im not enough of a match."
Elli plopped down on a chair after ruffling Sergei's hair.
"What should I do? Cause another massacre of students or cause the destruction of of...of Merlin knows what!" (<-- she said it in Italian)
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Sergei shut his eyes for a minute to calm down. He really did not need to get angry more than once a day. He greeted Elli, and then tried to understand her and Katie's conversation. He picked up some things, due to his knowledge of Spanish, but couldn't exactly get what they were talking about. He would ask Katie about it later, but for now, he just wanted to relax. He took another swallow from his goblet, and enjoyed the burning sensation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Chat 1
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next